- About us
- Fertilizers & Nutrients
- Soils & Grow Media
- Garden Décor
- Birds & Bees
Planters & Saucers
- Planter Accessories
- Hanging Baskets
- Plant Aids & Support
- Gloves, Apparel, Footwear
- Growers Products
- Pest & Weed Control
- Water Gardening
- Watering & Irrigation
- Home & Seasonal
- Our Brands
- Our Retailers
- Contact Us
- >Freight Policy & Pick Up Orders
Prepaid Freight Minimums
BC Lower Mainland: $500 (Please call for local delivery schedule)
Vancouver Island: $600
Sunshine Coast: $600
100 Mile House: $1500
Williams Lake & Quesnel: $1500
Prince George: $2000
Yukon/NWT: Freight Quote Required
Alberta (Major cities): $1600
Saskatchewan (Major cities): $2200
Manitoba (Major cities): $2200
Ontario (South) (Kitchener, London, GTA, Sarina, Niagra, Windsor): $975
Thunder Bay: $2300
Quebec (Major cities): $1400
New Brunswick: $1800
Nova Scotia/PEI: $2000Newfoundland: $2500
If your area is not listed of you are located in a remote area, please contact your Eddi's representative for a freight quote. Please note: Minimum order amounts listed above are before taxes, fees, and out of stock items.
Freight Charges Per Pallet For Bulk Products
BC Lower Mainland: $42
Lower Island: $90
Upper Island: $115
Sunshine Coast: $90
Prince George: $120
North of Prince George: Freight Quote Required
Calgary & Edmonton: $150
Saskatchewan/Manitoba: Freight Quote Required
GTA + Major Cities: $125
New Brunswick: $170
Nova Scotia/PEI: $220
Orders Below Minimum & Remote Locations
Will Call Policy (Pick Up Orders)
- Will call hours at Eddi’s Distributions Centers are between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, with a minimum order of $400 (exclusive of any applicable taxes).
- Orders to be picked up between 9:00 AM and Noon must be submitted by 4:00 PM the previous day. Orders for same-day afternoon pickup must be submitted by 10:00 AM.
- Unless special arrangements are made in advance, orders need to be picked up on the scheduled/requested day or a restocking fee may be charged. If you cannot pick up your order as planned, you must contact our Customer Service Team immediately to avoid this restocking fee.
- Please keep in mind that we cannot accommodate changes to orders while on-site at Eddi’s. We request that you communicate all necessary adjustments to your customer service specialist per the deadlines highlighted above.
- Delays in processing may occur if your account status is not current. For your security and ours, we only allow store owners or authorized employees to pick up orders (ID may be required). End users will be turned away, no exceptions.
- The customer is responsible for confirming order quantities at the time of pick up. A signature on the packing slip will be required.
- Customers planning to return any product must obtain an authorized RMA number before arriving at the distribution center warehouse. This will ensure speedy and proper credit to your account. Please contact our Returns Authorization Representatives for assistance.
- Take note that the warehouse can be a hazardous place. For your safety, customers are not allowed beyond the designated waiting area unless accompanied by an Eddi’s employee.
- Bring any strapping or tie-downs required to secure your product, as the distribution center warehouse does not provide this material.
Please note: Large orders may take longer to process. Please contact your customer service specialist if you have any questions regarding the time required to process your order.